The S-3 Electric Scooter with dual suspension comes with 1 year UK warranty.
E Scooter S-3 Facts
- Triple Braking system.
- Drum Brakes
- Front LED Light
- Cool Blue LED Display with back light
- Kick stand
- Solid No Puncture Wheels
- Dual suspension
- LED brake light
- Aluminium Solid frame
- Weight 21 kg
- Box weight 26.3 kg
- Max speed limited to 25 km/h
- Range up to 40 km*
- Motor power 450 W
- Gradability up to 20 degree
- Operating Temp 14-122 degree F
- Wheels 10 inch non inflatable
- Battery LG 36V 13Ah
- Charging Time 4-6 hrs
- Weight capacity 15o kg
It's Super Popular
This dual suspension, foldable aluminium framed scooter is popular for good reasons. With a top speed of 25km/h, you can travel a km in just 4 minutes. Coming fully assembled in the box un-pack and you're ready go.
This is an awesome high quality e scooter with a solid unique design. It is feature packed with drum brakes, dual suspension, kick stand, lock, screen and so much more with a high quality LG battery and 450w motor this scooter will not disappoint. Restricted for future UK regulation this really is a future proof scooter.
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The full scooter is covered including the electronics and battery, for 1 years from purchase and the body parts for 2 years
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is provided by E-Movement
How Can a Customer Claim on the Warranty?
Customers can contact us directly and we will handle your warranty claims.
The warranty is void If:
- The scooter has any water ingress
- The scooter has not been maintained such as unchanged punctures and missing parts
- The scooter has been misused for example has been ridden by a rider over the recommended weight
- The Scooter was used for illegal purposes or on illegal areas
- The scooter has been serviced or modified by anyone other than an authorised partner
- Modification also includes changing / tampering the factory setting on display meter.
- Please be mindful that it is your responsibility to regularly check the brakes, tyres, chain and pedals of your EPV. Which includes any fixtures or fittings for the correct function and then any maintenance tasks should be carried out if necessary. For example, checking tyres for air. You would need to add air from a standard bicycle pump. The recommended tyre pressure is between 20-22psi.
- Use of compatible protective gears for EPV is your responsibility.
- Please avoid dangerous riding.
- Pedal insertion is an easy step. Please make sure to pair the correct sided pedal (R & L) for your bikes. Mismatching and using force can damage and cross thread the pedals, which is not covered under our warranty. Please use the proper tutorials to insert the pedals which can be found on our video page. For clarity your left and right is the same as the bikes left and right if you were seated on the bike in a ready to ride position.
- Pease check local regulations about use of EPVs, safety equipment and age restrictions.
Important details you need to know
- We recommended maximum rider weight: 130kg.
- We recommended rider age: 16 years +
Delivery & Returns
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER is included.
All our personal electric vehicles are dispatched the same day or day following order placement . Emovement uses Parcel Hero for Deliveries and they are made Monday to Friday.
If you order before 2pm – Monday to Thursday, we aim to dispatch your vehicle order the same-day sometimes this will be the day after the order was made and you will receive it the next business day. Orders placed on Friday to Sunday, will be dispatched Monday, delivered to you on Tuesday. If you would like a garauentueed delivery slot you can add this add checkout.
If it is more convenient for you to receive your EPV at the weekend, we now offer Saturday delivery for a fee of £75. If you order your electric vehicle before 2PM on Friday, and select £75 Saturday Delivery at checkout, you will receive your order the following Saturday. Saturday Delivery is currently only available in the UK.
Original Box and Packaging
Please keep hold of your original box and packaging for at least 30-days, in the event you need to return the product to us.
1. Cancelling Your Order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately via our email address:email@example.com. Please include your order number when contacting us. If your order has not yet been shipped, we should issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return
2. Returns - Changed Your Mind.
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 14 days to let us know, and another 14 days to return the goods to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. E Movement can help arrange the return for an admin charge of £20 + the cost of the return shipping. - you will be required to take your vehicle to your nearest drop off point. Alternativivly you can arrange your own return which must included relevent insurences. You the customer will be liable for the return untill we receie the product back in our possesion
Please note – the 14 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden. You will receive a full refund for the product minus the intial included shipping charge as detailed in your invoice.
3. Returns - Damaged & Faulty
Less than 30 days post-delivery
If your electric vehicle arrives damaged or develops a manufacturing fault during normal use (as outlined in the manual) within 30 days of you receiving it you are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund.
Please note – All returns are assessed by a E Movement representative and the fault must be confirmed before further action can be taken. The assessment process can take up to 14 days.
4.Faulty electric vehicles – More than 30 days post-delivery
If your product develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer’s manual) after the initial 30 days period you may still be entitled to have your product repaired at no cost to yourself under warranty.
An assessment of the fault via phone and email to confirm that the vehicle we supplied was defective before agreeing to provide a free repair.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the vehicle including water ingress or external damage is not covered by this policy.
Please ensure your read the manual in detail before using your electric vehicle to avoid voiding your warranty.Please see our "how to return guide" and table of charges, along with our full policy