Meet Thunder + E-Movements newest CarbonSmart fat-tyre electric bike. The Thunder Plus Fat Tyre Bike comes with 1 year UK warranty for electrical components and 4 year warranty for body parts.
Thunder Plus Electric Bike Facts
- Aluminium Alloy 6061 Frame
- Samsung Removable Key Locked 48V, 10.5 Ah Battery (detachable)
- Brushless Geared 250W Continuous Power 350W Peak Power Motor
- Colour Display with USB Port
- Electic Rear Brake Light
- 5 Levels of Pedal Assist
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes with 160mm Discs
- Carbon Smart
- 25 KMH max speed*
- Range up to 50 Assisted Miles Pedlac*
- EcoMiles up t0 75*
- 4-6 Hour Charge Time
- Black Alloy Spoke Hubs
- Frame Size 17"
- Wheel Size 26x4"
- Weight - 26 kg with battery
- Puncture Resistant Tyres
- Recommended minimum rider height: 5’5
- Shimano Tourney Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Tourney Thumb Shifter
- CE, FC, RoHS, MSDS
- Aluminium Pedals
- Water Resistant IP65 Rated
- Free Front Led Light, Electric Horn, rear brake light, stand, combination padlock and tool kit*.
- Free 3 Month Running In Check and Service*
The New Cool Kid
If you didn't know already know this is the 3rd generation to our Thunder electric mountain bike. As with each and every one of our editions we have improved the bike, the new frame angles and body position offer the authentic mountain bike experience. These new arrangements ensure the bike very comfortable, yet agile with the fat 4inch puncture-resistant tyres soaking up any terrain you choose. The PAS and pure electric mode give all the fun with a top speed of 25KMH.
This is an excellent choice of E-Bike, It is feature-packed with a beautiful matt paint finish oversized colour digital display removable battery with a key security system for both the battery and electronic systems. E-Movement works hard to provide high-quality products at an affordable price. It also has the ability to be used as a standard mountain bike too.
Love My E-Bike
We are so sure you will love our E-bikes that if you don't love it in 60 Days you can return it for a full refund. Terms apply, find out more
All of our e-bikes have been issued CarbonSmart recognition from CarbonSmart.UK.
We stock all spares and maintenance parts for any of our EPV's. You are also able to obtain tyres, inner tubes etc from other good stockists.
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The bike (less free accessories) is covered including the electronics and battery for 1 year from purchase and the body parts for 4 years.
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is provided by E-Movement
How Can a Customer Claim on the Warranty?
Customers can contact us directly from our website and we will handle warranty claims.
The warranty is void If:
- The bike has any water ingress into electronic parts. For example from a pressure washer.
- The bike has not been maintained such as unchanged punctures and riding with loose or missing parts
- The bike has been misused/abused/damaged
- The bike has been serviced or modified by anyone other than an authorised partner. The modification also includes changing/tampering the factory setting on display meter.
- Please be mindful that it is your responsibility to regularly check the brakes, tyres, chain and pedals of your EPV. Which includes any fixtures or fittings for the correct function and then any maintenance tasks should be carried out if necessary. For example, checking tyres for air. You would need to add air from a standard bicycle pump. The recommended tyre pressure is between 20-22psi.
- Use of compatible protective gears for EPV is your responsibility.
- Please avoid dangerous riding.
- Pedal insertion is an easy step. Please make sure to pair the correct sided pedal (R & L) for your bikes. Mismatching and using force can damage and cross thread the pedals, which is not covered under our warranty. Please use the proper tutorials to insert the pedals which can be found on our video page. For clarity your left and right is the same as the bikes left and right if you were seated on the bike in a ready to ride position.
- Pease check local regulations about use of EPVs, safety equipment and age restrictions.
Important details you need to know
- We recommended maximum rider weight: 150kg.
- We recommended rider age: 16 years +
- * Depends on battery, terrain and riders weight.
- * Eco miles are calculated with power assist mode 1, with rider weight of 65 kg, in a temp of 25 C and on a flat surface, with ideal environments.
- * If in stock
- * By appointment only. Customer to drop the bike.