Our Hunter Electric Bike comes with a 1 year UK warranty for electrical components and 4 year warranty for body parts.
- Aluminium Alloy 6061 Frame
- Samsung 48V, 7Ah Battery Cell Neatly Integrated Inside the Seat Stem.
- Brushless Geared 250W Geared Rear Hub Motor (350W Peak Power)
- Backlit Digital Display
- 5 Levels of Pedal Assist
- Electric Horn
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes 160mm Discs
- Black Alloy Spoke Hubs
- 25 KMH max speed
- EcoMiles 75+
- Range up to 75 EcoMiles Assisted Miles Pedlac*
- 4-6 Hour Charge Time
- Frame Size 15" Step Through Frame (meaning no leg lift over required to get on the bike)
- Wheel Size 20x4"
- Puncture Resistent Tyres
- Recommended minimum rider height: 5’6
- Recommended Riders weight - Up to 150 kg
- Shimano Tourney Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Tourney Thumb Sifter
- CE, FC, RoHS, MSDS
- Folded Dimensions: 35"x15"x32" LxWxH
- Weight - 26 Kg with battery
- Aluminium Pedals
- Water Resistant IP65 Rated
- Free Front & Rear Mud Guards, Front Led Light, stand, combination padlock and tool kit and Mobile Holder with USB Charging port (free)
- Free 3 Month Running In Check and Service*
It's Super Popular
This is a super popular bike and its for good reasons one being the easy mount step through alloy frame with a top speed of 28kmh you can travel 2 km in 6 Minutes. The bike comes 90% assembled and there is nothing more then a few screws and you will be going. There is no fiddling with electrics or cables. The front wheel is quick release and has to be tightened on. The front mud guard and the led light bracket is all that the assemble requires.
This is an excellent choice of E-Bike, It is feature packed and has one of the most powerful pedalac* systems we haver ever felt on the market. It's high torque and uber responsive geared brushless motor make this a great bike for all types of riding. Its ability to go over most terrains you will never be left stuck. Featuring a backlit digital display to control the 5 power setting, battery meter and more. The motors gears enable it to assist you up hills with a gradient of 25% incline. The ride position is more up right with adjustable folding handlebars getting you that perfect comfort level. E-Movement works hard to provide high quality products at an affordable price.
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The full bike is covered including the electronics and battery for 1 years from purchase and the body parts for 4 years.
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is provided by E-Movement
How Can a Customer Claim on the Warranty?
Customers can contact us directly and we will handle your warranty claims.
The warranty is void If:
- The bike has any water ingress in to electronic parts. For example from a pressure washer.
- The bike has not been maintained such as unchanged punctures and riding with loose or missing parts
- The bike has been misused/abused/damaged
- The bike has been serviced or modified by anyone other than an authorised partner. Modification also includes changing / tampering the factory setting on display meter.
- Please be mindful that it is your responsibility to regularly check the brakes, tyres, chain and pedals of your EPV. Which includes any fixtures or fittings for the correct function and then any maintenance tasks should be carried out if necessary. For example, checking tyres have enough air. You would need to add air from a standard bicycle pump the correct recommend tyre pressure for The Hunter is between 20-40psi.
- We advise every user of our EPV's to wear a helmet and the correct protective and safety gear and it is your responsibility to do so.
- Please avoid dangerous riding.
- Pedal insertion is an easy step. Please make sure to pair the correct sided pedal (R & L) for your bikes. Mismatching and using force can damage and cross thread the pedals, which is not covered under our warranty. Please use the proper tutorials to insert the pedals which can be found on our video page. For clarity your left and right is the same as the bikes left and right if you were seated on the bike in a ready to ride position.
Important details you need to know
- We recommended maximum rider weight: 150kg.
- We recommended rider age: 16 years +