Our New E-Movement Panther comes with a 1 year UK warranty for electrical components and 4 year warranty for body parts. Available in 350W and 500W motor specs.
- Aluminium alloy 6061 folding frame
- LG 48V, 10Ah Battery
- 350/500 W Brushless Motor
- Dual Brakes, Hydraulic plus E Brake
- 25 kmh speed*
- Range up to 50 Assisted Miles Pedlac*
- 4-6 Hour Charge Time
- 5 Levels of Pedal Assist
- Carbon Smart
- Black Alloy Spoke Hubs
- Frame Size 16"
- Wheel Size 20x4" fat tyres
- Weight - 28 kg with battery
- Recommended Riders weight - Up to 150 kg
- Recommended minimum rider height: 5’6
- Shimano Tourney Thumb Shifter
- CE, FC, RoHS, MSDS
- Aluminium Pedals
- Water Resistant IP65 Rated
- Free Front and rear Mud Guards, Led Light with Electric Horn, stand, Combination padlock, Mobile Phone Holder with USB Port and tool kit*.
- Free 3 Month Running In Check and Service*
New Design, Latest Technology
Panther, the newest design in our line up. Introduced in summer 2020. With a top speed of 25km. The bike comes 90% assembled and there is nothing more than a few screws and you will be going. There is no fiddling with electrics or cables. The front wheel is quick release and has to be tightened on. The front mudguard and the Led light is all that the assemble requires. You can follow our assembly guide here for help.
Who is This Bike For?
With two power options, there is something for every type of rider. From a local cruise to the shop, around town or maybe a beachfront to woodland, and canal towpaths. Panther was designed for it. With two power options 350W or a mega 500W (limited supply), there is something for everyone.
This is an excellent choice of E-Bike, It is feature-packed and has one of the most powerful pedalac* systems we haver ever felt on the market. Its high torque and uber responsive motor make this a great choice. Its ability to go over most terrains you will never be left stuck. E-Movement works hard to provide high-quality products at an affordable price.
Confession, the 500W model is pretty bold so we only have a limited supply once they have gone they have gone. Remember when you buy from us we include for free front and rear mudguards, bike lock, phone holder with a charge port, LED hard wired front light and that little bundle all together is worth a cool £149.99. It's all yours while stocks last. Don't forget you get your next day dispatch included all our stock is in the UK and you get a UK warranty.
Spares & Repairs
Need a spare? No problem! We stock all spares for all our EPVS, from bolts to gear shifters- tyres to batteries give us a call or head over to our accessories page.
Need a repair, no problem you can bring or ship your bike to us for a repair or service.
Love My E-Bike
We are so sure you will love our E-bikes that if you don't love it in 60 Days you can return it for a full refund. Terms apply find out more
All of our e-bikes have been issued CarbonSmart recognition from CarbonSmart.UK.
We stock all spares and maintenance parts for any of our EPV's. You are also able to obtain tyres, inner tubes etc from other good stockists.
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The bike (less free accessories) is covered including the electronics and battery for 1 year from purchase and the body parts for 4 years.
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is provided by E-Movement
How Can a Customer Claim on the Warranty?
Customers can contact us directly from our website and we will handle warranty claims.
The warranty is void If:
- The bike has any water ingress in to electronic parts. For example from a pressure washer.
- The bike has not been maintained such as unchanged punctures and riding with loose or missing parts
- The bike has been misused/abused/damaged
- The bike has been serviced or modified by anyone other than an authorised partner. Modification also includes changing / tampering the factory setting on display meter.
- Please be mindful that it is your responsibility to regularly check the brakes, tyres, chain and pedals of your EPV. Which includes any fixtures or fittings for the correct function and then any maintenance tasks should be carried out if necessary. For example, checking tyres for air. You would need to add air from a standard bicycle pump. The recommended tyre pressure is between 20-22psi.
- Use of compatible protective gears for EPV is your responsibility.
- Please avoid dangerous riding.
- Pedal insertion is an easy step. Please make sure to pair the correct sided pedal (R & L) for your bikes. Mismatching and using force can damage and cross thread the pedals, which is not covered under our warranty. Please use the proper tutorials to insert the pedals which can be found on our video page. For clarity your left and right is the same as the bikes left and right if you were seated on the bike in a ready to ride position.
- Pease check local regulations about use of EPVs, safety equipment and age restrictions.
Important details you need to know
- Our recommended maximum rider weight : 150kg.
- Our recommended rider age: 16 years +
- * Depends on battery, terrain and riders weight.
- * Eco miles are calculated with power assist mode 1, with rider weight of 65 kg, in a temp of 25 C and on a flat surface, with ideal environments.
- * If in stock
- * By appointment only. Customer to drop the bike.