Meet Thunder one of E-Movements newest CarbonSmart models sporting a beautiful integrated detachable battery.
The Thunder Fat Tyre Bike comes with a 1 year UK warranty for electrical components and 4 year warranty for body parts.
Thunder Electric Bike Facts
- Aluminium Alloy 6061 Frame
- LG Removable Key Locked 48V, 10 Ah Battery (detachable)
- Brushless Geared 250W Continuous Power 350W Peak Power Motor
- Backlit Display
- Electric Horn
- 5 Levels of Pedal Assist
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes with 160mm Discs
- 25 KMH max speed
- EcoMiles 75+
- 4-5 Hour Charge Time
- Black Alloy Spoke Hubs
- Frame Size 17"
- Wheel Size 26x4"
- Weight - 26 kg with battery
- Puncture Resistent Tyres
- Recommended minimum rider height: 5’5
- Shimano Tourney Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Tourney Thumb Sifter
- CE, FC, RoHS, MSDS
- Aluminium Pedals
- Water Resistant IP65 Rated
- Free Front & Rear Mud Guards, Front Led Light, stand, combination padlock and tool kit and Mobile Holder with USB Charging port (free)
- Free 3 Month Running In Check and Service*
The New Cool Kid
As the upgrade to our successful s2 ETB, this electric bike will not disappoint. With a top speed of 25 KMH you can travel 2 miles in 7 Minutes. The bike comes 90% assembled and there is nothing more then a few screws and you will be going. It really needs to be seen to understand how beautiful it looks you're welcome to come try any of our range.
This is an excellent choice of E-Bike, It is feature packed with beautiful matt paint finish over sized digital display removable battery with key security system for both the battery and electronic systems. E-Movement works hard to provide high quality products at an affordable price. It also has the ability to be used as a standard mountain bike too.
Love My E-Bike
We are so sure you will love our E-bikes that if you don't love it in 60 Days you can return it for a full refund. Terms apply find out more
All of our e-bikes have been issued CarbonSmart recognition from CarbonSmart.UK.
We stock all spares and maintenance parts for any of our EPV's. You are also able to obtain tyres, inner tubes etc from other good stockists.
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The full bike is covered including the electronics and battery for 1 years from purchase and the body parts for 4 years.
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is provided by E-Movement
How Can a Customer Claim on the Warranty?
Customers can contact us directly and we will handle your warranty claims.
The warranty is void If:
- The bike has any water ingress in to electronic parts. For example from a pressure washer.
- The bike has not been maintained such as unchanged punctures and riding with loose or missing parts
- The bike has been misused/abused/damaged
- The bike has been serviced or modified by anyone other than an authorised partner. Modification also includes changing / tampering the factory setting on display meter.
- Please be mindful that it is your responsibility to regularly check the brakes, tyres, chain and pedals of your EPV. Which includes any fixtures or fittings for the correct function and then any maintenance tasks should be carried out if necessary. For example, checking tyres have enough air. You would need to add air from a standard bicycle pump the correct recommend tyre pressure for Thunder is between 20-40psi.
- We advise every user of our EPV's to wear a helmet and the correct protective and safety gear and it is your responsibility to do so.
- Please avoid dangerous riding.
- Pedal insertion is an easy step. Please make sure to pair the correct sided pedal (R & L) for your bikes. Mismatching and using force can damage and cross thread the pedals, which is not covered under our warranty. Please use the proper tutorials to insert the pedals which can be found on our video page. For clarity your left and right is the same as the bikes left and right if you were seated on the bike in a ready to ride position.
Important details you need to know
- We recommended maximum rider weight: 150kg.
- We recommended rider age: 16 years +