We bring to you Thunder Special the latest from E-Movement's newest CarbonSmart models sporting a beautiful integrated detachable Samsung battery. This bike is a special edition and have been produced on a limited run, 10 of each colour. (Don't worry the bike uses all our standard fit parts and spares.
The Thunder EMTB comes with a 1 year UK warranty for electrical components and 4 year warranty for body parts.
Thunder Special Electric Bike Facts:
- Aluminium Alloy 6061 Frame
- Samsung Removable Key Locked 48V, 10.5Ah Battery (detachable)
- Brushless Geared 350W Geared Rear Hub Motor
- Coloured LCD display with USB Port
- 5 Levels of Pedal Assist
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes 160mm Discs
- Black Alloy Spoke Hubs
- 25 KMH max speed*
- Range up to 50 Assisted Miles Pedlac*
- EcoMiles Up to 70*
- 4-6 Hour Charge Time
- Frame Size 17"
- Wheel Size 26x2.35"
- Weight - 23 kg with battery
- Recommended minimum rider height: 4’8
- Shimano Tourney Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Tourney Thumb Sifter
- CE, FC, RoHS, MSDS
- Aluminium Pedals
- Water Resistant IP65 Rated
- Free Front / Rear Mud Guards, Front Led Light, Electric Horn, Stand, Combination padlock and tool kit *
- Free 3 Month Running In Check and Service*
The Newest E MTB in Our Range
Feast your eyes upon our Special edition Thunder. Available in three colour combinations each a statement. The 17" alloy frame owns a structure of curves sitting upon its 26" wheels and 2.35" tyres. The Samsung battery sits neatly integrated into the frame and easily removable after it has been unlocked with its security key. You can charge the battery still in place on the frame, or with it detached.
This is an excellent choice of E-Bike, it's the next smallest frame from our range against the commute. With the trials style frame it is suitable for both short and tall users. It is feature packed being our very first e-bike with a colour LCD screen. With key ignition and key lockable frame integrated battery that is also removable. So you can bring in the battery pack for the winter if you store the bike frame outside. Or maybe you like real long rides so you can carry a spare battery a rucksack. With the comfy ride position and lockable hydraulic suspension this bike is great for long rides on the road or off road riding. It doesn't fold so wouldn't be suitable for small boots or small storage spaces. Although the front wheel and saddle have quick release clasps for easy adjustment and removal. To sum up this is a great universal versatile bike with bundles of style and great torque with a range to back up the high quality features and spec. The Thunder Special can handle hills with ease at around a maximum 25% gradient. Remember you still have to select the correct manual gear on an electric bike. For example, to climb a steep hill select manual bike gear 1 or 2 and pedal up with the bike taking out all the hard work.
Love My E-Bike
We are so sure you will love our E-bikes that if you don't love it in 60 Days you can return it for a full refund. Terms apply find out more
All of our e-bikes have been issued CarbonSmart recognition from CarbonSmart.UK.
We stock all spares and maintenance parts for any of our EPV's. You are also able to obtain tyres, inner tubes etc from other good stockists.
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The bike (less free accessories) is covered including the electronics and battery for 1 year from purchase and the body parts for 4 years.
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is provided by E-Movement
How Can a Customer Claim on the Warranty?
Customers can contact us directly from our website and we will handle warranty claims.
The warranty is void If:
- The bike has any water ingress in to electronic parts. For example from a pressure washer.
- The bike has not been maintained such as unchanged punctures and riding with loose or missing parts
- The bike has been misused/abused/damaged
- The bike has been serviced or modified by anyone other than an authorised partner. Modification also includes changing / tampering the factory setting on display meter.
- Please be mindful that it is your responsibility to regularly check the brakes, tyres, chain and pedals of your EPV. Which includes any fixtures or fittings for the correct function and then any maintenance tasks should be carried out if necessary. For example, checking tyres for air. You would need to add air from a standard bicycle pump. The recommended tyre pressure is between 20-22psi.
- Use of compatible protective gears for EPV is your responsibility.
- Please avoid dangerous riding.
- Pedal insertion is an easy step. Please make sure to pair the correct sided pedal (R & L) for your bikes. Mismatching and using force can damage and cross thread the pedals, which is not covered under our warranty. Please use the proper tutorials to insert the pedals which can be found on our video page. For clarity your left and right is the same as the bikes left and right if you were seated on the bike in a ready to ride position.
- Pease check local regulations about use of EPVs, safety equipment and age restrictions.
Important details you need to know
- We recommended maximum rider weight: 150kg.
- We recommended rider age: 16 years +
- * Depends on battery, terrain and riders weight.
- * Eco miles are calculated with power assist mode 1, with rider weight of 65 kg, in a temp of 25 C and on a flat surface, with ideal environments.
- * If in stock
- * By appointment only. Customer to drop the bike.